Do you have fun plans this weekend? I’m taking a writing class at the Loft Literary Center in Minneapolis and hoping to try my hand at some poem and essay-writing later in the evening. Also headed to a sweet, little gift exchange at a cozy restaurant in Uptown with the Tapestry Magazine team. We’re celebrating months of work on the flagship print issue, Eden, to be released in January. Exciting! Enjoy all these links, and have a sweet weekend.
1. A merry guide to an imperfect holiday.
2.Appetites: Is fine dining dead in Minnesota?
4. Are you holding yourself back?
5. Drew and I think we need a few sacrificial items lolz.
7. I’ve always wondered which rolling pin is best.
9. “So far, this December is not just warm. It’s creepy warm.”
11. Eeep!! So excited for this. Could be great, could be terrible. No middle ground.
Photo: Chickadee Nest